Sr. Digital Strategist
We’re looking for a senior digital strategist to help our clients create impactful websites, digital experiences, and marketing campaigns. This person will be hands-on in leading discovery phases and guiding technical and marketing solutions that make an impact for a variety of organizations. As part of this role, you will need to decipher client needs and recommend solutions to support growth.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS ROLE
- Experience in WordPress, Drupal, and/or other open-source systems.
- Knowledge of the Google Marketing Suite including Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Google Analytics (UA and GA4), Google Optimize, and Google Search Console.
- Experience with marketing automation tools including HubSpot, Constant Contact, Mailchimp, etc.
- An understanding of integrations and APIs that connect websites to other third-party tools.
- Experience leading meetings and pitching strategies and tactics.
- A consultative demeanor coupled with a problem-solving mindset.
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity, as well as strictly defined parameters.
- Organizational skills with an attention to detail.
- A desire to learn and understand how systems and digital ecosystems work.
- A solid work ethic, self-motivated, and on the lookout for opportunities to contribute.
- The ability to communicate well and the willingness to articulate a meaningful rationale for strategic recommendations.
- The ability to thrive under pressure and adapt to a fast-paced working environment.
- The ability to inspire and influence.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING IN THIS ROLE
- Consulting with clients to identify needs and expectations and recommend solutions based on those needs.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams including copywriters, technical experts, engineers, video producers, and creative teams to identify and define needs, make recommendations, and implement solutions.
- Analyze data to identify trends.
- Lead client meetings to define business, functional, and technical requirements.
- Prioritize client needs and present creative solutions to challenges/problems.
- Write business and functional requirements for websites and other digital properties.
- Assist in optimizing client websites for optimal search engine visibility, user experience, and lead generation.
- Serve as the strategist on multiple projects at one time.