The New Target team wrapped up 2017 with the launch of a newly redesigned website for the International Bridge, Tunnel and Turnpike Association (IBTTA). IBTTA is the worldwide association for the owners and operators of toll facilities and the businesses that serve them. The association is headquartered in Washington, D.C. and has members in 25 countries on 6 continents. Working with their Web Services and Conference Production Manager, the team at New Target created something beautiful, dynamic, and unique in the tolling industry.
IBTTA chose New Target to update the website with a new look and feel and to make the site mobile friendly. The association was in possession of numerous photos of tolling equipment, bridges, and roadways that were quite compelling and served as the artistic foundation for the site.
As a worldwide association, IBTTA’s goals for the website are to bring members together to share information, deliver state-of-the-art education, provide an extensive resource library, compile industry data, and turn knowledge into action through government relations and advocacy.
New Target paved the way for IBTTA to meet its goals with a smart, thoughtful design and an emphasis on high quality, timely content that can be easily consumed and shared.
Highlights of the website start with their new “Tolling Today” section where visitors will find the most important information of the day. The content in this area changes frequently, and users are encouraged to check in often to keep current on association news. The website has other outlets for timely information through the News & Media section, the Tolling Points blog, the Twitter feed, and the most recent issue of IBTTA’s Smart Brief. Upcoming events are clearly displayed in the Meetings & Events block from which users can see more detailed information and register. Best of all, the new website is built with a responsive web design framework, so users can stay connected with their mobile device or tablet when they are on the go.
The site was built in Drupal and utilizes the features below:
· Implemented a new theme across the website
· Created new styles to be used throughout the site along with a redesigned homepage and membership page
· Improved Drupal modules that enhanced the website experience:
· Added members-only access to specific pages
· Added the social share “AddThis” toolbar
· Added a calendar feature in the Meetings & Events section
· Featured Platinum sponsor slideshow on the homepage and internal member profile pages
· Designed the entire website to be printer friendly
New Target utilized best practices of design and usability on the IBTTA website which resulted in an industry-centric professional resource that represents the interests of owners and operators of worldwide tolling. The relevant photographs coupled with dynamic content is appealing not only to members but also to affiliated professionals and to consumers.
Headquartered near Washington, DC with offices in Los Angeles, CA, New Target provides digital strategy, web design, web development, data integration, application hosting, and online marketing for prominent national associations, corporations, and government.
- Not keeping your site relevant to your business and at a competitive advantage can be affecting your online leads.… t.co/oYCXxVKNCq
- Drupal 8 and Drupal Commerce 2.0 - The eCommerce Solution t.co/X2el7blGda #drupal #ecommerce #webdevelopment #webdesign
- The Top 3 Ecommerce Sites -- and What You Can Learn from Them: See which design features make these sites close sal… t.co/5CZj33ssxh
RT @drupalassoc: Nominations are open for the 2018 Aaron Winborn Award. Who has made an impact in your local #Drupal community? Honor them…
RT @SalesforceDevs: Build more secure and interactive forms faster with new Base Lightning Components. Check it out in our blog, and get a…
#InfluencerMarketing has just leveled up. With Facebook's recent algorithm changes, brands will have to start relyi… t.co/AoAX59WzR5