Digital Account Manager
Are you ready to dive into a fast-paced, growing digital agency and hit the ground running? We are ready to add a highly communicative, experienced, and detail-oriented digital account manager to our talented team. Our new technically-oriented digital account manager will manage a variety of marketing and web development campaigns and projects that include using the latest martech, CMS, and creative strategies to serve the needs of brands you know and nonprofits you love. If you are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for all things digital, and the maturity to take total ownership of your clients and projects, then we welcome your response to this opportunity to play a key role at our successful growing digital agency.
What you need for this role
- A web design, development, digital marketing, or integration background.
- Hands-on experience leading/managing full lifecycle web application development projects from conception to completion for a minimum of five years. We work in WordPress, Woocommerce, and Drupal.
- Knowledge of user interface design best practices, web development processes, including at least one area of strong specialization such as information architecture, usability, requirements gathering, training, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an outgoing, engaging approach to people.
- Ability to think critically and problem solve even when you might not be the subject matter expert on the case.
- Attention to detail, dedication to quality assurance, and thorough follow-through.
- Strong familiarity with branding, social marketing, and marketing automation.
What you'll be doing in this role
- Manage a wide range of day-to-day client interaction (in person, by phone and via email) with a reasonable number of assigned accounts.
- Develop and tightly manage timelines for variously-sized campaigns and projects.
- Coordinate team members to ensure the coordination of your team’s efforts come in on time for your deadlines.
- Be the go-to on campaign and project documentation through the engagement’s cycle according to company-defined process (meeting notes, status reports, change orders and client approvals).
- Increase the value of assigned accounts through pro-active strategic advice/direction/upselling.
- Perform final assessment and quality control of deliverables before delivery to client.
- Work with the accounting department to review and quality control all final invoices against the original estimates and proposals.
- Bring a solid background and understanding of web design, development, marketing, and integration to our team.