Marketing Campaign Manager
Our Digital Marketing team is looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager to help plan, execute, and measure digital-first marketing campaigns for a variety of clients. Your knowledge and hands-on experience identifying and executing paid and organic opportunities will help our clients succeed.
What you need for this role
- Certification in Google Analytics and Google Ads (preferred).
- Knowledge of the Google Marketing Suite including Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio, Google Analytics (UA and GA4), Google Ads, Google Optimize, and Google Search Console.
- Understanding of open-source CMS solutions including WordPress and Drupal.
- Experience with HubSpot, Constant Contact, MailChimp, and other marketing automation platforms.
- Experience with social media and other native advertising platforms and tactics.
- Consultative demeanor coupled with a problem-solving mindset.
- To be comfortable dealing with ambiguity, as well as strictly defined parameters.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and qualities of a leader.
- Organizational skills with an attention to detail.
- A solid work ethic, self-motivated, and on the lookout for opportunities to jump in.
- The ability to communicate well and the willingness to articulate a meaningful rationale for strategic recommendations.
- The ability to thrive under pressure and adapt to a fast-paced working environment.
- To be comfortable pitching and defending new ideas and strategies.
What you'll be doing in this role
- Consult with clients to identify KPIs, develop marketing plans, and recommend channel-specific strategies.
- Collaborate with New Target team including copywriters, video producers, and creative teams to produce, implement and test new concepts.
- Analyze performance and identify key trends and recommend optimizations.
- Oversee day-to-day efforts and manage high-level strategy.
- Monitor paid media best practices and industry trends to identify new campaign tactics and opportunities.
- Assist in optimizing client websites for optimal search engine visibility, user experience, and lead generation.
- Prepare and present reports to clients that show ROI from digital advertising.