Sr. Web Designer
New Target is looking for a senior web designer to join our team! We’re creating innovative digital experiences for brands you love and nonprofits you treasure. You will have the opportunity to be heard and to create. Your creative voice will matter, and your designs will be celebrated.
Our creatives are curious. We’re interested in asking questions, researching, and more to understand why we’re designing what we’re designing. We’re curious creatures, in all the good ways. We design. We iterate. We enjoy the space to think, but know when it’s time to design. Delivering design satisfies us just as much as thinking fulfills us. We believe thought and action are complementary. We yin, and we yang.
We enjoy diversity of thought and creative expression just as much as we enjoy the diversity of design challenges we need to solve for our clients. We relish creating emotionally impactful websites for global nonprofits just as much as we enjoy creating eCommerce storefronts that convert customers for meaningful brands.
If you’re a curious creative creature too, then we’d love to talk.
What You need for this role
- 8 years of experience designing websites including, marketing websites, informational websites, nonprofit websites, eCommerce stores, and membership websites.
- Experience working in the Creative Suite, especially Adobe XD, Photoshop, Spark, and Illustrator.
- Video editing experience is a plus and welcomed.
- Ability to collaborate and work on a few design projects at the same time.
- Comfort working within a distributed team environment with a hybrid in-office and remote work schedule.
- Excellent communication skills to present and defend your designs to clients and the creative team.
what you'll be doing in this role
- Listening to client challenges and crafting creative solutions.
- Working with digital strategists, project managers, and solutions architects as a team to deliver creative and technology projects.
- Designing websites for nonprofits, companies, and membership organizations.
- Designing creative media for social, email, and digital marketing campaigns.
- Presenting ideas, concepts, designs, & creative and defending them confidently with rationale backed by data and experience.