Full stack, fulltime.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress developer to join our team! As a WordPress developer at our agency, you will be responsible for back-end development, including creating and customizing WordPress plugins.
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of the latest web development industry trends and content management systems, especially WordPress. You should also have familiarity with WooCommerce, payment gateways, and CRMs that are widely used and often integrated with WordPress websites.
What you need for this role
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and Bitbucket.
- Some experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Some experience developing responsively-designed websites.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
What you'll be doing in this Role
- Designing and implementing new features and functions.
- Developing and executing the website’s architecture developed by a Solutions Architect
- Ensuring high-performance (high scores on Google Web Vitals and Page Speed Insights) and availability (efficient coding).
- Helping execute an effective, responsive design and troubleshooting theme and plugin issues.