Technology serving a free people.
Federal. State. Local.
What We Do
Designing custom web solutions for government & commissions.
How We do it
We understand the challenges federal agencies face in creating and maintaining user-centered, easy-to-access websites and intranets that provide mission-critical information to millions of people, domestically and abroad.
As a full-service digital agency, we’re nationally known as an experienced government contractor and advanced systems integrator. Our close proximity to many federal agency headquarters has enabled us to work on several high-profile website design and development projects.
We are knowledgeable about the nuances of federal government technology projects, and we are always prepared for contract management and the scheduling, reporting, and delivery tasks that are required to meet federal technology project standards.
Our staff work both onsite and offsite, and we are knowledgeable about government processes and security standards, so we integrate well with existing O&M teams, federal or contractor-based.
Improving religious freedom around the world.
USCIRF is an independent, bipartisan U.S. federal government commission that monitors the universal right to freedom of religion or belief abroad. New Target brought their charge online.
In addition to our own prime Professional Services GSA Schedule, through arrangements with teaming partners, we provide our public sector clients with access to our design and technology services through other prime contracting vehicles. Please contact us to learn more.
- 511210 – Software Publishers
- 519130 – Internet Publishing, Broadcasting, and Web Search Portals
- 517110 – Internet Service Providers
- 518210 – Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- 541430 – Graphic Design Services
- 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
- 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
- 541613 – Marketing Consulting Services