Since 1998, New Target has supported The Scholarship Fund of Alexandria (SFA) on its website and web initiatives. The Scholarship Fund provides last-dollar scholarships to students of Alexandria’s only public high school, T.C. Williams. From developing its first website in 1999, to showcasing gala auction items online, to accepting student applications and Telethon donations during its annual telethon, New Target has guided and supported the SFA continuously over the past decade.
The Scholarship Fund of Alexandria
Bare Metal Dedicated hosting offers many of the flexible attributes of the basic Cloud, but it is featured on one dedicated server, meaning you...Read more
Planning for your next Drupal Website Design Project will get simpler with the help of these recommended Drupal Modules. We asked some of our...Read more
But, these years have also been littered with disjointed ideas, and therefore disjointed websites, information management systems, and...Read more
- Google : A case study on App Download Interstitials t.co/dp1C6Mtdga #uxdesign #uidesign #webdesign #appdesign
- Google Studies How Much Interstitials Suck On Mobile t.co/yMMAZkpBrD
- Apple highlighting Accessibility apps to celebrate anniversary of Americans with Disabilities Act t.co/dB4pfN4S63 #accessibility #web
- @newtargetinc team coding and sharing at our booth @drupalgovcon #drupalgovcon #welikestickersbecausewearedevelopers t.co/Yewcx0xRcG
- Drupal and Solr Search: A Powerful Marriage | Drupal GovCon t.co/QQJiyfERJD
- Drupal and Solr Search: A Powerful Marriage #DrupalGovCon Hear from our Tech Director at DrupalGovCon today @11am. t.co/1zDvotSHcC
- Stop by and see us at #drupalgovcon. We are hiring multiple positions - job descriptions available at our booth.
- The DC Government's Preferred Typeface Is the Same as Shake Shack's #typography #design t.co/Z7fnson6tQ