Since 1998, New Target has supported The Scholarship Fund of Alexandria (SFA) on its website and web initiatives. The Scholarship Fund provides last-dollar scholarships to students of Alexandria’s only public high school, T.C. Williams. From developing its first website in 1999, to showcasing gala auction items online, to accepting student applications and Telethon donations during its annual telethon, New Target has guided and supported the SFA continuously over the past decade.
The Scholarship Fund of Alexandria
Now one of the Scholarship Fund's corporate partners, New Target is the proud sponsor of its own named scholarship, the New Target Internet Scholarship, which is given each year to a student who wishes to pursue a career in technology.
Additionally, New Target’s CEO, Laura Machanic, served as Chairman of The Fund's Board of Trustees during the 2004-2005 fiscal year, and then again for a second term from 2005-2006, and still remains active in the organization today.
Visit the Scholarship Fund at http://www.alexscholarshipfund.org.
- "Understanding CSS Timing Functions" A great educational web design article for front end web developers. t.co/qXDOHFM7DZ
- "How to optimise your web content for sharing: 7 expert tips" t.co/gREjV2YZGx
- Why You Should Get Excited About Emotional Branding t.co/ro4SrAJ43k
- Most People On Twitter Don't Actually Tweet t.co/lcEFwvcIn7
- How do you turn content browsers into subscribers or members? The New York Times has launched its answer... t.co/Ghnn71yqmg