Since 1998, New Target has supported The Scholarship Fund of Alexandria (SFA) on its website and web initiatives. The Scholarship Fund provides last-dollar scholarships to students of Alexandria’s only public high school, T.C. Williams. From developing its first website in 1999, to showcasing gala auction items online, to accepting student applications and Telethon donations during its annual telethon, New Target has guided and supported the SFA continuously over the past decade.
The Scholarship Fund of Alexandria
Now one of the Scholarship Fund's corporate partners, New Target is the proud sponsor of its own named scholarship, the New Target Internet Scholarship, which is given each year to a student who wishes to pursue a career in technology.
Additionally, New Target’s CEO, Laura Machanic, served as Chairman of The Fund's Board of Trustees during the 2004-2005 fiscal year, and then again for a second term from 2005-2006, and still remains active in the organization today.
Visit the Scholarship Fund at http://www.alexscholarshipfund.org.
February 12, 2015
February 4, 2015
January 22, 2015
- Google is working on a Chrome reading mode for websites, try it out t.co/uBIkczSs8g
- Welcome to our new digital strategy, web design, and web development clients. We look forward to creating with you. t.co/7H0KgQxgBn
- Mobile: Native, Web, and Responsive Apps | new target inc #webdesign #webdev t.co/Pg8fmWSVdN
- “@codeorg: Watch students get to the right answer in our #HourOfCode tutorial t.co/viG3KWIZVu t.co/GP0sXk475h”
- Making Drupal 8 - “Modern websites are much more dynamic and interactive than 10 years ago…” #performance #drupal t.co/30jjrMos57
- The @NYTimes Magazine redesigns with web readers in mind t.co/BcLBwtozxk #webdesign #typography #webdev
- Controlling The Cache: Using Edge Side Includes In Varnish #webdev #performance #webdesign t.co/iU9XdSv6ft
- Launching great new web experience soon - producing video for launch. Creative team is set for the shoot! #webdesign t.co/A163tKT8tc