Since 1998, New Target has supported The Scholarship Fund of Alexandria (SFA) on its website and web initiatives. The Scholarship Fund provides last-dollar scholarships to students of Alexandria’s only public high school, T.C. Williams. From developing its first website in 1999, to showcasing gala auction items online, to accepting student applications and Telethon donations during its annual telethon, New Target has guided and supported the SFA continuously over the past decade.
The Scholarship Fund of Alexandria
Let’s face it, web design and software development are not easy. Development and operations teams have different priorities, use different...Read more
Software development can follow many paths and, depending on which you choose, the trip can be sequential with an itinerary that is solidly...Read more
- Another successful year. Thanks to everyone who visited our booth and attended our sessions at DrupalGovCon 2016. t.co/uVFwPM3qtC
- DevOps: What Is It and Why Is It Important for Your Organization? | new target inc | Washington DC, Virginia,... t.co/0Rh8FKGO69
- @littlemrskris Thanks for attending!
- DevOps, Automation, Web Development. Balcony B, 11:15 a.m. #drupalgovcon @NewTargetInc Be there! t.co/zoj6Ant4X5
- Join us at #drupalgovcon tomorrow for #drupal, #devops, #integration and #hosting conversations at NIH in Bethesda. Yes, we have swag too.
- #drupal, #devops, #webdesign, #webdev all at #drupalgovcon next week. @NewTargetInc will be there. Will you? t.co/UdEJQrhxRc
- Waterfall or Agile: Each methodology has its own distinct personality to take into consideration #webdev #webdesign t.co/PAc5ES8SEz