Since 1998, New Target has supported The Scholarship Fund of Alexandria (SFA) on its website and web initiatives. The Scholarship Fund provides last-dollar scholarships to students of Alexandria’s only public high school, T.C. Williams. From developing its first website in 1999, to showcasing gala auction items online, to accepting student applications and Telethon donations during its annual telethon, New Target has guided and supported the SFA continuously over the past decade.
The Scholarship Fund of Alexandria
Now one of the Scholarship Fund's corporate partners, New Target is the proud sponsor of its own named scholarship, the New Target Internet Scholarship, which is given each year to a student who wishes to pursue a career in technology.
Additionally, New Target’s CEO, Laura Machanic, served as Chairman of The Fund's Board of Trustees during the 2004-2005 fiscal year, and then again for a second term from 2005-2006, and still remains active in the organization today.
Visit the Scholarship Fund at http://www.alexscholarshipfund.org.
- Material and Flat Web Design Defined | new target inc | Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland t.co/NdesjNtH5u
- Learn about material and flat web design #flatdesign #materialdesign #webdesign #ux t.co/wg1F1QQHPD t.co/qvbcJH7r3d
- 22 movies every designer should watch on @netflix t.co/fGSeABydKe
- Catalogs, After Years of Decline, Are Revamped for Changing Times t.co/0UD7xSYKWn "long-form marketing materials". #inspire #engage
- AngularJS and its Internals In Depth t.co/Fl7AMN3deB #webdev #webUI #UX
- Tone and Voice: Showing Your Users That You Care. Be consistent in voice and tone. #webdesign #userexperiencedesign t.co/mZmFr57MWv
- Integration Creates High-level User Experience | new target inc | Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland t.co/lJk084MdHB
- It’s worth sharing again: Introduction - Material design principles & guidelines #webdesign #physics #design t.co/7kgFTCOTW1