Since 1998, New Target has supported The Scholarship Fund of Alexandria (SFA) on its website and web initiatives. The Scholarship Fund provides last-dollar scholarships to students of Alexandria’s only public high school, T.C. Williams. From developing its first website in 1999, to showcasing gala auction items online, to accepting student applications and Telethon donations during its annual telethon, New Target has guided and supported the SFA continuously over the past decade.
The Scholarship Fund of Alexandria
Now one of the Scholarship Fund's corporate partners, New Target is the proud sponsor of its own named scholarship, the New Target Internet Scholarship, which is given each year to a student who wishes to pursue a career in technology.
Additionally, New Target’s CEO, Laura Machanic, served as Chairman of The Fund's Board of Trustees during the 2004-2005 fiscal year, and then again for a second term from 2005-2006, and still remains active in the organization today.
Visit the Scholarship Fund at http://www.alexscholarshipfund.org.
- 20 Christmas gift ideas for web designers t.co/LCj0tVIue1
- Bots Now Outnumber Humans on the Web t.co/uL3NS146ZL
- WordPress 4.1 arrives with new default theme, distraction-free writing mode, Vine embeds, and more t.co/eydJBHCxq4 #webdev #webdesign
- Stop by our booth @TechConf see our most recent work, talk tech, eat candy, pickup sunglasses, and win a Nest. #cool t.co/HzVryBShyn
- New Target and the Industrial Designers Society of America introduce a newly designed and reimagined website. @IDSA t.co/jBsjFjkA0T
- New Target and the Industrial Designers Society of America introduce the newly designed and reimagined website... t.co/8ivPtMqLeW
- A Year in Search: the moments that defined 2014 t.co/ezpXR6j0Jb via @google
- We’re Exhibiting at the ASAE Tech Conference! Stop by to see us and win a Nest, pick up glasses, and talk technology. t.co/Ty18silaJq