Since 1998, New Target has supported The Scholarship Fund of Alexandria (SFA) on its website and web initiatives. The Scholarship Fund provides last-dollar scholarships to students of Alexandria’s only public high school, T.C. Williams. From developing its first website in 1999, to showcasing gala auction items online, to accepting student applications and Telethon donations during its annual telethon, New Target has guided and supported the SFA continuously over the past decade.
The Scholarship Fund of Alexandria
Now one of the Scholarship Fund's corporate partners, New Target is the proud sponsor of its own named scholarship, the New Target Internet Scholarship, which is given each year to a student who wishes to pursue a career in technology.
Additionally, New Target’s CEO, Laura Machanic, served as Chairman of The Fund's Board of Trustees during the 2004-2005 fiscal year, and then again for a second term from 2005-2006, and still remains active in the organization today.
Visit the Scholarship Fund at http://www.alexscholarshipfund.org.
- @NewTargetInc will be closed Monday in observance of Labor Day. Reach us anytime at t.co/YeBlAZlFoT Enjoy the holiday weekend!
- Is Your Responsive Design Working? Google Analytics Will Tell You t.co/nZZsJVGTFK
- It’s Over: The Rise & Fall Of Google Authorship For Search Results t.co/tbE4DPOnnc
- Check out our fresh new website at t.co/JXxbG4x4yu. Cookies to celebrate from @ElenisCookies. Thanks, Jane! t.co/WDsREnNmcS
- A new app, Typendium, tells the stories behind all your favorite typefaces t.co/JMljHiWr4u #webdesign #typography #webfonts
- Google launches Chrome 37 - an opportunity for a friendly reminder to keep up-to-date with your browser version! t.co/3fnqaVJtix
- Brands can now see which Pinterest pins or boards perform the best with new online marketing analytics dashboard. t.co/M4EUc4QqU9