Since 1998, New Target has supported The Scholarship Fund of Alexandria (SFA) on its website and web initiatives. The Scholarship Fund provides last-dollar scholarships to students of Alexandria’s only public high school, T.C. Williams. From developing its first website in 1999, to showcasing gala auction items online, to accepting student applications and Telethon donations during its annual telethon, New Target has guided and supported the SFA continuously over the past decade.
The Scholarship Fund of Alexandria
Now one of the Scholarship Fund's corporate partners, New Target is the proud sponsor of its own named scholarship, the New Target Internet Scholarship, which is given each year to a student who wishes to pursue a career in technology.
Additionally, New Target’s CEO, Laura Machanic, served as Chairman of The Fund's Board of Trustees during the 2004-2005 fiscal year, and then again for a second term from 2005-2006, and still remains active in the organization today.
Visit the Scholarship Fund at http://www.alexscholarshipfund.org.
- Sarat and Jorge from @NewTargetInc are talking advanced Drupal Views @CapitalCampDC today with a packed room. t.co/t10d6AHE7Y
- Check out the New Target speakers at CapitalCamp over the next 3 days! t.co/IW2CKby643
- Stop by the New Target booth at Drupal CapitalCamp and GovDays today through Friday for NT Sunglasses and Starburst! t.co/XhjYLBVuuk
- Stop by the @NewTargetInc booth tomorrow @CapitalCampDC for Starburst, sunglasses and a Drupal job. We're hiring. t.co/zfGbDpzl5E
- Looking forward to attending two great CMS camps this week, @WordCampNYC and @CapitalCampDC to share and learn about WordPress and Drupal.