Since 1998, New Target has supported The Scholarship Fund of Alexandria (SFA) on its website and web initiatives. The Scholarship Fund provides last-dollar scholarships to students of Alexandria’s only public high school, T.C. Williams. From developing its first website in 1999, to showcasing gala auction items online, to accepting student applications and Telethon donations during its annual telethon, New Target has guided and supported the SFA continuously over the past decade.
The Scholarship Fund of Alexandria
Now one of the Scholarship Fund's corporate partners, New Target is the proud sponsor of its own named scholarship, the New Target Internet Scholarship, which is given each year to a student who wishes to pursue a career in technology.
Additionally, New Target’s CEO, Laura Machanic, served as Chairman of The Fund's Board of Trustees during the 2004-2005 fiscal year, and then again for a second term from 2005-2006, and still remains active in the organization today.
Visit the Scholarship Fund at http://www.alexscholarshipfund.org.
- The importance of data in design t.co/TztPB9Na1Z #webdesign #uxdesign #webdev
- What does a ZIP code say about an area? This map claims to know: t.co/bKWac5iEw1 #data #visualization #infographic #design
- "Bringing global Twitter conversations into apps can enrich your content and your user’s experience" Enter Fabric.. t.co/EBzzGIAWxv
- WordPress 4.0 "Benny" "This release brings you a smoother writing and management experience we think you’ll enjoy." t.co/mFoppR6LQx
- Check out this cool accidental typography of satellite imagery, not sure it works on websites...but it's fun! t.co/Y82RfDRVPY #fonts
- Hybrid Mobile Apps: Providing A Native Experience With Web Technologies t.co/R6yk1VIpHo #webdev #webdesign #webapps
- Check out our t.co/jHwFPF0CfW profile to learn how we're contributing to the Drupal open source CMS project. t.co/pwPNC6Yxqe
- Research Never Looked So Good - Our Latest Mobile-first Drupal Redesign - Atlas Research t.co/KlPG6U6sIZ