Since 1998, New Target has supported The Scholarship Fund of Alexandria (SFA) on its website and web initiatives. The Scholarship Fund provides last-dollar scholarships to students of Alexandria’s only public high school, T.C. Williams. From developing its first website in 1999, to showcasing gala auction items online, to accepting student applications and Telethon donations during its annual telethon, New Target has guided and supported the SFA continuously over the past decade.
The Scholarship Fund of Alexandria
Now one of the Scholarship Fund's corporate partners, New Target is the proud sponsor of its own named scholarship, the New Target Internet Scholarship, which is given each year to a student who wishes to pursue a career in technology.
Additionally, New Target’s CEO, Laura Machanic, served as Chairman of The Fund's Board of Trustees during the 2004-2005 fiscal year, and then again for a second term from 2005-2006, and still remains active in the organization today.
Visit the Scholarship Fund at http://www.alexscholarshipfund.org.
September 19, 2014
September 12, 2014
September 2, 2014
- Design Principles: Connecting And Separating Elements Through Contrast And Similarity t.co/03qGs8tPFO
- Google Structured Snippets Officially Live In Search Results t.co/U2XdaCmx4G
- Designing for thumbs means building interfaces that are the most comfortable to use within a thumb’s arc. t.co/Assz7JIoRi #webdesign
- Congratulations are in order! Americans for the Arts, New Target, and Navigation Arts have been awarded the 2014... t.co/9rkM7LDYaC
- The Key To Creative Insight Can Be Simpler Than You Think t.co/zWkwhHfWbv
- Making Modal Windows Better For Everyone t.co/Y29ZHCjgPm #webdesign #webdev #ux #accessibility
- New Target relaunches the Arlington Soccer Association (ASA) website in a fun new design with WordPress behind... t.co/xw7Zj4gSqo
- t.co/nwsEpFbJP5 Launches Code Studio, A Toolset And Curriculum For Teaching Kids Programming t.co/RUui4qnRYt #webdev