Since 1998, New Target has supported The Scholarship Fund of Alexandria (SFA) on its website and web initiatives. The Scholarship Fund provides last-dollar scholarships to students of Alexandria’s only public high school, T.C. Williams. From developing its first website in 1999, to showcasing gala auction items online, to accepting student applications and Telethon donations during its annual telethon, New Target has guided and supported the SFA continuously over the past decade.
The Scholarship Fund of Alexandria
Now one of the Scholarship Fund's corporate partners, New Target is the proud sponsor of its own named scholarship, the New Target Internet Scholarship, which is given each year to a student who wishes to pursue a career in technology.
Additionally, New Target’s CEO, Laura Machanic, served as Chairman of The Fund's Board of Trustees during the 2004-2005 fiscal year, and then again for a second term from 2005-2006, and still remains active in the organization today.
Visit the Scholarship Fund at http://www.alexscholarshipfund.org.
October 13, 2016
October 4, 2016
It’s no secret that, in a quest to feed the social media platforms, “website content” has become a huge buzz in marketing...Read more
- Behavior driven development and automated testing by @NewTargetInc #BADCamp t.co/ZCSkz48Yxr
- #Drupal #BADCamp2016 #BADCamp t.co/D3oyI0OaEE
- Stop by a @NewTargetInc session at #BADCamp and stop by our booth in the exhibit hall this weekend. See you all in… t.co/RvHt3Lqsq5
- Decision architecture, anticipatory design, nudging, and user interface design all in one concise article. t.co/wKBwxyEhbx #design
- Drupal BAD Camp a Great Time to Get Hired | new target inc | Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland t.co/rdsqLhgZj7
- @BADCamp camp next week in Berkeley, CA. Check out our automated testing session: t.co/RIfsfqTnAs #drupal #badcamp @NewTargetInc