Since 1998, New Target has supported The Scholarship Fund of Alexandria (SFA) on its website and web initiatives. The Scholarship Fund provides last-dollar scholarships to students of Alexandria’s only public high school, T.C. Williams. From developing its first website in 1999, to showcasing gala auction items online, to accepting student applications and Telethon donations during its annual telethon, New Target has guided and supported the SFA continuously over the past decade.
The Scholarship Fund of Alexandria
Now one of the Scholarship Fund's corporate partners, New Target is the proud sponsor of its own named scholarship, the New Target Internet Scholarship, which is given each year to a student who wishes to pursue a career in technology.
Additionally, New Target’s CEO, Laura Machanic, served as Chairman of The Fund's Board of Trustees during the 2004-2005 fiscal year, and then again for a second term from 2005-2006, and still remains active in the organization today.
Visit the Scholarship Fund at http://www.alexscholarshipfund.org.
- “via @drupalcon: It's official: DrupalCon Los Angeles will be May 11-15, 2015. t.co/4KaZEJ06OV”
- The importance of prototyping your web designs and a few ways in which web design prototyping works t.co/aSrgcdvDnw
- t.co/d73srTr5xY t.co/A68yKxlEU7
- Batman has had more logos than you'd think over the last 75 years-evolution of an icon t.co/2Q4HJ7pPHq #design #holylogodesignbatman
- Google Launches Ability To Track “Website Call Conversions” In AdWords t.co/t2wxkDkmUs #webmarketing #webstrategy