Since 1998, New Target has supported The Scholarship Fund of Alexandria (SFA) on its website and web initiatives. The Scholarship Fund provides last-dollar scholarships to students of Alexandria’s only public high school, T.C. Williams. From developing its first website in 1999, to showcasing gala auction items online, to accepting student applications and Telethon donations during its annual telethon, New Target has guided and supported the SFA continuously over the past decade.
The Scholarship Fund of Alexandria
Now one of the Scholarship Fund's corporate partners, New Target is the proud sponsor of its own named scholarship, the New Target Internet Scholarship, which is given each year to a student who wishes to pursue a career in technology.
Additionally, New Target’s CEO, Laura Machanic, served as Chairman of The Fund's Board of Trustees during the 2004-2005 fiscal year, and then again for a second term from 2005-2006, and still remains active in the organization today.
Visit the Scholarship Fund at http://www.alexscholarshipfund.org.
- WordPress 4.0 "Benny" "This release brings you a smoother writing and management experience we think you’ll enjoy." t.co/mFoppR6LQx
- Check out this cool accidental typography of satellite imagery, not sure it works on websites...but it's fun! t.co/Y82RfDRVPY #fonts
- Hybrid Mobile Apps: Providing A Native Experience With Web Technologies t.co/R6yk1VIpHo #webdev #webdesign #webapps
- Check out our t.co/jHwFPF0CfW profile to learn how we're contributing to the Drupal open source CMS project. t.co/pwPNC6Yxqe
- Research Never Looked So Good - Our Latest Mobile-first Drupal Redesign - Atlas Research t.co/KlPG6U6sIZ
- 6 ways an empathy map can help you craft winning headlines for your website's news stories and blog posts. t.co/CQ1Ge8wZC5
- “Putting ‘Intuitive’ Back Into Intuitive Design" t.co/WariJn3h10”
- Designing the consumer proposition and business proposition in real time.This is what's next after design thinking...t.co/JNYz1GUZ0F