Since 1998, New Target has supported The Scholarship Fund of Alexandria (SFA) on its website and web initiatives. The Scholarship Fund provides last-dollar scholarships to students of Alexandria’s only public high school, T.C. Williams. From developing its first website in 1999, to showcasing gala auction items online, to accepting student applications and Telethon donations during its annual telethon, New Target has guided and supported the SFA continuously over the past decade.
The Scholarship Fund of Alexandria
Now one of the Scholarship Fund's corporate partners, New Target is the proud sponsor of its own named scholarship, the New Target Internet Scholarship, which is given each year to a student who wishes to pursue a career in technology.
Additionally, New Target’s CEO, Laura Machanic, served as Chairman of The Fund's Board of Trustees during the 2004-2005 fiscal year, and then again for a second term from 2005-2006, and still remains active in the organization today.
Visit the Scholarship Fund at http://www.alexscholarshipfund.org.
November 12, 2014
November 11, 2014
November 6, 2014
- "social media is the new arena for commenting, replacing the old onsite approach that dates back many years" t.co/4Gz174dBnt
- Why You Should Include Your Developer In The Design Process t.co/4GsE0zCJnD #webdesign #webdev #oneteam
- You need a responsive website now - your search engine results matter and this is direct from Google. t.co/OBiROhco27 We can help.
- Building a complete Tweet search index t.co/B59hhwMIFj #webdev #websearch
- This wonderful web toy is the best way to take a 10 minute coffee break to warm your hands on this cold DC Day. t.co/zZ275pvfd1
- How much do we love the Internet? More Than 90 Percent of U.S. Households Have Three+ Devices Pinging the Internet t.co/mhBDxOsWD1