Since 1998, New Target has supported The Scholarship Fund of Alexandria (SFA) on its website and web initiatives. The Scholarship Fund provides last-dollar scholarships to students of Alexandria’s only public high school, T.C. Williams. From developing its first website in 1999, to showcasing gala auction items online, to accepting student applications and Telethon donations during its annual telethon, New Target has guided and supported the SFA continuously over the past decade.
The Scholarship Fund of Alexandria
Now one of the Scholarship Fund's corporate partners, New Target is the proud sponsor of its own named scholarship, the New Target Internet Scholarship, which is given each year to a student who wishes to pursue a career in technology.
Additionally, New Target’s CEO, Laura Machanic, served as Chairman of The Fund's Board of Trustees during the 2004-2005 fiscal year, and then again for a second term from 2005-2006, and still remains active in the organization today.
Visit the Scholarship Fund at http://www.alexscholarshipfund.org.
- Many new offices, a creative space, conference room, game lounge...more webdev and design space for all very soon. t.co/imD4kyyQkE
- 5 killer ways to tell a story with your design t.co/MxIqLEBlt3
- We're all signed up for @DrupalConNA, @aneventapart DC, @TechConf and more...we love technology and design conferences. Who else is going?
- @NewTargetInc launched today a government website in Drupal with a new responsively designed theme; no, we can't tell you which agency.
- "Understanding CSS Timing Functions" A great educational web design article for front end web developers. t.co/qXDOHFM7DZ