We are looking for an experienced and passionate Drupal developer to join our team! As a Drupal developer at our company, you will be responsible for back-end development, including creating and customizing Drupal modules.
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of the latest web development industry trends and content management systems, especially Drupal. You should also have familiarity with payment gateways, CRMs, and AMSs that are widely used and often integrated with Drupal websites.
What you need for this role
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development .
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and Bitbucket.
- Some experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Some experience developing responsively-designed websites.
- To be comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- The ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
What you'll be doing in this role
- Designing and implementing new features and functions.
- Developing and executing the website’s architecture developed by a Solutions Architect
- Ensuring high-performance (high scores on Google Web Vitals and Page Speed Insights) and availability (efficient coding).
- Helping execute an effective, responsive-design and troubleshooting theme and module issues.